JENNIFER REEVES spent seven years producing newscasts in newsrooms including KBAK-TV in Bakersfield, Calif., KSBW-TV in Salinas, Calif., and WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids, Mich. She started her teaching career as executive producer at KOMU-TV at the Missouri School of Journalism.
After using technology to change the structure, organization and workflow of the KOMU-TV newsroom, Reeves became interested in the many other ways newsrooms can use technology.
Reeves graduated with a bachelor of journalism degree from the University of Missouri. She also earned a master’s in management from Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Dec 17, 2012: Two Missouri Journalism Students Named Winners of the $4,000 Rehab A. El-Buri Foundation Scholarship
- Nov 19, 2012: Project Open Vault Website Offers New Platform for Election Coverage
- Sep 6, 2011: Missouri School of Journalism Invites Alumni to Homecoming Open House
- Nov 16, 2009: Recruiters from Top Media Companies Participate in Recent Career Fair
- Oct 21, 2008: Missouri School of Journalism to Host National Press Club Forum on Journalism's Future and Values
- Jun 18, 2008: KOMU Faculty and Students Win 17 Heart of America Awards
- Aug 30, 2007: Missouri Researchers Present 47 Papers, Panel Discussions at Leading Academic Conference
- Apr 3, 2007: Convergence Journalism Project Offers Media Outlet for Columbia Schools
- Nov 10, 2006: Collaborative Merge of KBIA, KOMU and the Missourian Newsrooms Creates a New Convergence Experience for Students
- Nov 29, 2005: KOMU-TV Receives Emmy for Overall News Excellence
- Mar 8, 2004: KOMU Switches to New Avid NewsCutter Editing System
- Sep 4, 2003: The Missouri School of Journalism Welcomes Nine New Faculty Members