Strategic Plan 2021 – 2023
The School of Journalism has begun the process of updating our Strategic Plan.
Over the next few months, faculty and staff assigned to our planning team will review the 2017 plan. They will then build on the plan by gathering vital information from faculty, staff, students and other stakeholders to develop the next iteration.
The plan is a living document that guides the School’s work, helps us set our priorities and holds us accountable for accomplishing our goals.
Strategic plan team members are:
- Ruby Bailey, professor and Missouri Community Newspaper Management Chair
- Jamie Flink, associate professor
- Colin Kilpatrick, senior executive director of Advancement
- Lynda Kraxberger, associate dean for Undergraduate Studies
- Ron Stodghill, associate professor
- Joanie Straub, director of planning and communications
- Ryan Thomas, associate professor
- Lizz Warren, director of Student Services, Undergraduate Advising
- Shuhua Zhou, professor and Leonard H. Goldenson Endowed Chair in Radio and Television