J-School Live Webcam
See the J-School in Real-Time
You are looking at the east view of the Missouri School of Journalism and Reynolds Journalism Institute from the roof of Gannett Hall.
Getting an “Axis Media Control” Error Message? The simplest fix is to use a different Web browser (Safari, Firefox or Chrome recommended). To fix this error, common to the Internet Explorer Web browser for Windows, try the eight steps listed below.
- On the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click Custom Settings (or Custom Level…).
- Scroll list to find “ActiveX” settings.
- Make sure ActiveX controls/plugins are enabled and installed.
- Click OK. Click OK again.
- Hold the Shift key and click the Reload button simultaneously.
- If asked to install ActiveX plugins, click Yes.