Ways to Give
Since 1908, charitable gifts of all sizes have fueled the School and made it better.
Giving to the J-School
Thank you for considering a gift to the Missouri School of Journalism. The J-School is built on the generosity of our alumni, donors and friends like you. Our ability to award scholarships, recruit world-class faculty and researchers and build new facilities and learning spaces is all made possible through philanthropic support. Gifts to the J-School also play an important role as we begin to reimagine the future of journalism and strategic communication education.
Ways to Give
Your gift to the J-School can make a difference in variety of ways including:
- fostering student success through scholarships and funding for internships and other professional hands-on opportunities;
- increasing faculty scholarship and research;
- strengthening the Missouri Method by supporting our professional newsrooms and agencies;
- supporting innovation, new programs/projects and other areas of growth for the School.
There are many different ways to give, ranging from cash gifts to including the J-School in your estate plan.
Cash: If you’d like to make a cash gift, you can mail a check to the address below. The check should be made payable to “University of Missouri” and be sure to write your gift designation in the memo line.
- Missouri School of Journalism
Office of Advancement
103 Neff Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
If you would like to consider other giving opportunities such as establishing a scholarship, gifts of securities or including the J-School in a planned gift, please contact Colin Kilpatrick in the Office of Advancement at (573) 884-4803 or ude.iruossim@ckcirtaplik.