Symposium to Be Held 4 p.m. Feb. 3 in Fisher Auditorium
- Dr. Sandra Davidson, press law expert and professor at Missouri School of Journalism and University of Missouri School of Law.
- Kahlil Bendib, an Algerian-born Muslim and political cartoonist.
- Aidan White, director of the Ethical Journalism Network, which promotes ethical conduct in media across the globe.
- Gareth Harding, Missouri School of Journalism Brussels program director.
Updated: July 31, 2020
- Mar 20, 2017 Survey Examines Faux News in the Digital Age
- Mar 20, 2017 CBS' Major Garrett to Journalists: Look to History for Comfort During Early Trump Presidency
- Mar 20, 2017 White House Press Corps: We're Not Whining, We're Working
- Mar 20, 2017 Former White House Officials: Trump, Conventional Press Corps Face New Media Environment
- Mar 20, 2017 Fact-Checkers Believe Appetite for Accuracy Will Grow Despite a Lack of Trust in News