Master’s Program: Letters of Recommendation
Three letters of recommendation are required. The letters may be from faculty at your school, from professional references, or from others whom you believe will provide substantive information about your interests and abilities.
How the online recommendation process works:
- Click the Recommendation Provider List button on the recommendation request page within the MU Graduate School Application Form.
- Insert the name and contact information of each recommendation provider.
- Once the recommendation provider information is saved, an e-mail will be sent to the recommendation provider with an access code and instructions on how to proceed with the online recommendation.
- When the recommendation provider submits the form to our office it will become a part of your application.
- Applicants can view the status of online recommendations by logging into their application account.