DARYL MOEN is the former editor of three daily newspapers and author or co-author of four journalism textbooks. He has redesigned 18 newspapers and given more than 200 seminars on writing and design in the U.S. and abroad.
- George Kennedy, Daryl Moen. What Good Is Journalism? How Reporters and Editors Are Saving America's Way of Life, University of Missouri Press, 2007.
- Brian S. Brooks, George Kennedy, Daryl Moen, Don Ranly. News Reporting and Writing, 12th Edition, New York: Bedford/St. Martin's Press, 2018. This includes a workbook and an instructor's manual. The book also is published in Korean and Chinese.
- Daryl Moen. Newspaper Layout & Design. A Team Approach, 4th Edition, Iowa State University Press, 2000.
- Brian S. Brooks, George Kennedy, Daryl Moen, Don Ranly. Telling the Story: The Convergence of Print, Broadcast and Online Media, 5th Edition, New York: Bedford/St. Martin's Press, 2013.
- May 21, 2015: 4 Missouri Journalism Faculty and Staff Members Retire
- May 20, 2015: Dean Mills: A Lifetime in Journalism, a Legacy as School of Journalism Dean
- Jun 7, 2010: Glenn Leshner Named O.O. McIntyre Professor for 2010
- May 29, 2009: Betty Houchin Winfield Wins $10,000 O.O. McIntyre Professorship for Teaching Excellence
- May 28, 2008: Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies Wins $10,000 O.O. McIntyre Professorship
- Mar 4, 2008: Missouri Association of Publications to Host Annual Conference
- Jul 13, 2007: New Book by Missouri Journalism Faculty Shows the Important Roles that Journalism Plays in Our Country's Democracy
- May 31, 2007: Woelfel Wins $10,000 O.O. McIntyre Professorship
- Apr 25, 2007: Missouri School of Journalism Senior Wins $12,000 O.O. McIntyre Fellowship to Document "Lost Boys of Sudan" Reunion in Africa
- Aug 23, 2005: Former Faculty Member Ruth D'Arcy Dies
- May 20, 2005: Justin Heckert, BJ '02, Named CRMA Writer of the Year
- Apr 15, 2005: Upcoming Conversation to Share Good News about Journalism
- Nov 29, 2004: 136 Graduates Will Be Recognized at Fall Commencement Ceremonies
- Oct 4, 2004: Don Ranly Steps Down as Head of Magazine Sequence
- Aug 26, 2004: Missouri Group Publishes New Edition of News Reporting and Writing Textbook
- Nov 7, 2003: Missouri Group Publishes Book on Media Convergence