RANDY REEVES spent seven years producing television newscasts for KSBW-TV in Salinas, California, and WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He also spent nine years as a small-market radio news and sports director at WYMC-TV in Mayfield, Kentucky. In 2003, he joined Missouri School of Journalism faculty as an assistant professor teaching broadcast reporting classes and serving as news director at KOMU-TV.
Randy earned his master of arts degree at the University of Missouri. He earned a bachelor of science degree from Murray State University.
Related StoriesExpand All Collapse All
- Dec 12, 2018 Senior Makayla Looney Awarded Inaugural KMBC Larry Moore Journalism Scholarship
- Oct 01, 2018 KOMU-TV Student Team Gains Hands-On Training Covering President Trump Event
- Aug 20, 2018 Jamie Grey Nominated for Emmy in the Crime/Single Story/Series Category
- Jun 22, 2018 KBIA-FM, KOMU-TV Win National Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Jun 11, 2018 KBIA-FM, KOMU-TV Win 11 Awards from Missouri Broadcasters Association
- Jun 05, 2018 Missouri School of Journalism Earns First Place in Broadcast Radio and TV Category of Hearst Journalism Awards Program
- Oct 03, 2014 24 Missouri Students Participate in Excellence in Journalism Conference in Nashville
- Jul 23, 2014 18 Freshman Interest Groups to Focus on Journalism for Fall 2014
- Feb 28, 2014 MU Journalism Dean Names Reeves New KOMU-TV News Director
- Feb 20, 2014 Intensive Career Workshop Prepares Radio-TV Students for Interviews and Job Searches
Updated: August 6, 2019