RANDY REEVES spent seven years producing television newscasts for KSBW-TV in Salinas, California, and WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He also spent nine years as a small-market radio news and sports director at WYMC-TV in Mayfield, Kentucky. In 2003, he joined Missouri School of Journalism faculty as an assistant professor teaching broadcast reporting classes and serving as news director at KOMU-TV.
Randy earned his master of arts degree at the University of Missouri. He earned a bachelor of science degree from Murray State University.
- Dec 18, 2017: Missouri Journalism Students to Gain Hands-On Experience Covering Dec. 27 Bowl Game
- May 16, 2017: KBIA-FM, KOMU-TV Win 13 Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Jul 21, 2016: KOMU-TV News Wins 9 Awards from the Kansas City Press Club
- Jun 19, 2015: KOMU-TV Students, Faculty Win 9 Awards From Kansas City Press Club
- Apr 28, 2015: KBIA-FM and KOMU-TV Win Total of 6 RTDNA Region 5 Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Oct 3, 2014: 24 Missouri Students Participate in Excellence in Journalism Conference in Nashville
- Jul 23, 2014: 18 Freshman Interest Groups to Focus on Journalism for Fall 2014
- Feb 28, 2014: MU Journalism Dean Names Reeves New KOMU-TV News Director
- Feb 20, 2014: Intensive Career Workshop Prepares Radio-TV Students for Interviews and Job Searches
- Jun 24, 2010: KOMU, The Columbia Missourian Win 12 Honors at the Kansas City Press Club Heart of America Awards
- Nov 15, 2006: RTNDA Student Members Visit Kansas City Television Stations
- Nov 29, 2005: KOMU-TV Receives Emmy for Overall News Excellence
- Sep 4, 2003: The Missouri School of Journalism Welcomes Nine New Faculty Members